This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: 1.7.11-1 Update returns non-zero exit codes for coreutils
- From: "Larry Hall (Cygwin)" <reply-to-list-only-lh at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 13:18:10 -0400
- Subject: Re: 1.7.11-1 Update returns non-zero exit codes for coreutils
- References: <20120328170130.M51882@ds.net>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On 3/28/2012 1:04 PM, Brian Wilson wrote:
While I can run the Cygwin terminal window, there appears to be a very serious
issue as I can't run commands like "cd", "ls", or "cygcheck" either.
Can you tell us what this means? How did you determine that you can't run
I can't run cygcheck or I would try to give the output as an attachment.
So you're saying c:\cygwin\bin\cygcheck.exe doesn't run from cmd.exe?
True for c:\cygwin\bin\ls.exe too? What feedback do you get?
> Q: Are you sure?
>> A: Because it reverses the logical flow of conversation.
>>> Q: Why is top posting annoying in email?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple