This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: how to verify setup.exe signature
- From: "Thrall, Bryan" <bryan dot thrall at flightsafety dot com>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Cc: "Thrall, Bryan" <bryan dot thrall at flightsafety dot com>
- Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 10:14:31 -0500
- Subject: RE: how to verify setup.exe signature
- References: <4F732635.email@example.com>
Alexey Luchko wrote on 2012-03-28:
> I was concerning how to verify http://cygwin.com/setup.exe for some time.
> Today I've got an idea to check for .sig file and it is there too.
> However, cygwin's public key is required to check it. Where is it supposed
> to be?
I think the links in the first paragraph of http://cygwin.com/install.html should answer your question.
Hope this helps,
Principal Software Engineer