This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: bug developed in bash in recent release...ignores control-c if typed during input.
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2012 12:27:29 +0200
- Subject: Re: bug developed in bash in recent release...ignores control-c if typed during input.
- References: <4F6FCE07.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Mar 25 19:01, Linda Walsh wrote:
> Normally if I type control-c, it aborts the line I am on, and gives me a new prompt.
Fixed in CVS for some time. Please try the latest developer snapshot
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader cygwin AT cygwin DOT com
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple