This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: clipboard details
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2012 12:15:06 +0200
- Subject: Re: clipboard details
- References: <4F6E588F.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Mar 25 00:28, Thomas Wolff wrote:
> 2 comments about accessing the Windows clipboard:
> * Does the Windows clipboard maintain a timestamp? If so, it would
> be useful to propagate it to /dev/clipboard as its virtual last
> modification time.
It doesn't. The clipboard only supports a sequence number. It
would be possible to convert that to a virtual modification timestamp,
but it's tricky. I have an idea how to do it, but I have to test it.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader cygwin AT cygwin DOT com
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple