This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
rpm, rpm-build missing dependency on libintl2
- From: Adam Dinwoodie <Adam dot Dinwoodie at metaswitch dot com>
- To: "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2012 12:47:55 +0000
- Subject: rpm, rpm-build missing dependency on libintl2
- Deferred-delivery: Fri, 23 Mar 2012 12:47:00 +0000
The rpm and rpm-build packages both require cygintl-2.dll, provided by the libintl2 package, but don't have this as a dependency.
Or, at least, when I installed rpm and rpm-build, Setup.exe didn't automatically pick up libintl2, and when running certain commands (rpmquery and rpmbuild, for example), I'd get "error while loading shared libraries: cygintl-2.dll: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory". Installing libintl2 resolved the error.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple