Re: some kind of path problem when running bash script from windows shortcut

Yes, that fixed the issue. The script runs from the shortcut without error.

Thanks for the assistance.

LMH

Adam Dinwoodie wrote:
LMH wrote:
Thanks for the advice. I just ran cygcheck, but I'm supprised that you
are asking folks to post that. The output contains some personal
information, such as the computer name and user name, and I'm guessing
that some folks would rather not post that.

You _did_ read the [problem reporting guidelines][0] before posting here, right? Like the bits that say "include that file as *an attachment*" (emphasis original) and "it is ok to redact sensitive information"?

[0]: http://cygwin.com/problems.html

I added C:\cygwin\bin to the windows path. I guess I forgot environment
variables when I did the re-install. One of these days I need to learn
how to do post install config scripts so I don't have to spend two weeks
getting my windows the way I want it.

So did it work? If it did, I don't really care about the cygcheck output any more. If it didn't, I need to know that to be able to help.

Adam