This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
gcj: libiconv was not included
- From: Matti Linnanvuori <mattilinnanvuori at yahoo dot com>
- To: "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2012 09:23:15 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: gcj: libiconv was not included
- Reply-to: Matti Linnanvuori <mattilinnanvuori at yahoo dot com>
libiconv was not included when I selected gcj in setup.exe:
$ gcj Test.java
cannot find /usr/lib/libiconv.dll.a: No such file or directory
collect2: ld:n paluuarvo oli 1
I had to select libiconv manually myself in setup.exe.
I had the latest Cygwin version.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple