This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [bug] Something fishy going on with sqlite3...
RenÃ Berber <email@example.com> writes:
> Right. Problem is I can't reproduce the error.
I don't have any better information at the moment.
> I'm not using a snapshot, I'm at "1.7.11(0.260/5/3) 2012-02-24", and the
> operation you show, using mintty:
I've switched to snapshots due to other problems (no Ctrl-C in console)
and have just been updating them whenever a new one came out. I can't
say for sure it has to do with the snapshot, but since you can't
reproduce it I might have to revert the installation to the release
version and try again.
> $ sqlite3 test
I doubt it makes any difference, but I didn't give any file name when
[...]> SQLite version 3.7.3
> Enter ".help" for instructions
> Enter SQL statements terminated with a ";"
> seq name file
> --- --------------- ---------------------------------------
> 0 main C:\Cygwin\home\rberber\test
> 1 temp
If the temp table is really not associated with a file, then this test
didn't trigger the bug most likely. In my test case the temporary file
supposedly should be named etilqs-<something random>.
> sqlite> .schema two
> CREATE TABLE two (
> id INTEGER NOT NULL,
> name CHAR (64) NOT NULL
> No access denied. The file test is created in the same directory, also
> .sqlite_history .
In case it wasn't clear in my first posting, I can create a new table
(not marked TEMPORARY) just fine. Before or after getting the "access
denied" error I can create "real" tables as much as I want, it is only
the temporary ones that give trouble and only when they are set to go to
files, not memory. I didn't see anything that jumped out on me in the
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+
SD adaptation for Waldorf microQ V2.22R2:
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple