This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: lzip-1.13-1
- From: "Buchbinder, Barry (NIH/NIAID) [E]" <BBuchbinder at niaid dot nih dot gov>
- To: "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 13:51:48 -0400
- Subject: RE: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: lzip-1.13-1
- References: <announce.4F5FCF88.firstname.lastname@example.org>
JonY sent the following at Tuesday, March 13, 2012 6:52 PM
>This is a new upstream release. Changes include:
> * Lziprecover has been moved to its own package because it can recover
>files produced by any of the compressors in the lzip family; lzip,
>plzip, minilzip/lzlib, clzip and pdlzip.
The new lziprecover package does not seem to have been uploaded. Indeed,
I could not find an ITP.
Disclaimer: Statements made herein are not made on behalf of NIAID.