This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: texlive-collection-*-20120312-1
- From: Ken Brown <kbrown at cornell dot edu>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 12:02:19 -0400
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: texlive-collection-*-20120312-1
- References: <4F60C02A.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 3/14/2012 11:58 AM, Fergus wrote:
> My guess is still that it's a fontconfig issue.
> I'm not an expert on that, but I would suggest that you try `fc-cache
> (and capture the output).
> If that runs without errors,
> then we'll have to look for something else in the postinstall scripts.
~> fccache -fsv
bash: fccache: command not found
You left out a hyphen.
1 I'll now ask for libfontconfig-devel.
You don't need this.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple