This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: Problem with .NET applications and pipes in 1.7.11
- From: Andres Martinelli <andres dot martinelli at prover dot com>
- To: "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 13:18:40 +0000
- Subject: RE: Problem with .NET applications and pipes in 1.7.11
- References: <email@example.com>,<firstname.lastname@example.org>
I have also encountered this problem, and I can confirm it appears to be fixed as of today's snapshot (20120314).
I am running on Windows Vista 32-bit
Thanks to all for the fix!
On 3/14/2012 9:53 AM, Pavel Holejsovsky wrote:
>On 3/14/2012 8:11 AM, David Lindstrom wrote:
>> Hi everyone.
>> As some other people have reported, there seems to be some problem with
>> pipes in 1.7.11 which appears to have been introduced in 1.7.10. I can
>> confirm that 1.7.9 and 1.7.7 works as expected, but I don't have a 1.7.10
>> installation so I cannot test that. Others have reported problems with that
>Please try the latest snapshot, it fixed the problem for me.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple