This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Problem with .NET applications and pipes in 1.7.11
- From: Pavel Holejsovsky <pavel dot holejsovsky at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 09:54:52 +0100
- Subject: Re: Problem with .NET applications and pipes in 1.7.11
- References: <email@example.com>
On 3/14/2012 8:11 AM, David Lindstrom wrote:
As some other people have reported, there seems to be some problem with
pipes in 1.7.11 which appears to have been introduced in 1.7.10. I can
confirm that 1.7.9 and 1.7.7 works as expected, but I don't have a 1.7.10
installation so I cannot test that. Others have reported problems with that
Please try the latest snapshot, it fixed the problem for me.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple