This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Snapshot 2012-03-09 breaks emacs -nw
- From: marco atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 09:24:32 +0100
- Subject: Re: Snapshot 2012-03-09 breaks emacs -nw
- References: <4F604E90.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 3/14/2012 8:53 AM, Shaddy Baddah wrote:
I've noticed that snapshot 2012-03-09 has broken calls to emacs -nw.
Specifically, it breaks emacs-X11 -nw. Attempting to run from a standard
mintty/bash terminal, the execution just "no-ops" back to the prompt.
Running emacs-nox works fine. Also, attempting to run emacs-X11 -nw
under strace actually makes the attempt succeed.
2012-03-12 is the latest, could you check it ?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple