This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
[ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: robodoc-4.99.41-1
- From: "Yaakov (Cygwin/X)" <yselkowitz at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2012 12:43:51 -0500
- Subject: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: robodoc-4.99.41-1
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
The following package has been updated for the Cygwin distribution:
ROBODoc is an API documentation tool which works with any programming
language that supports comments.
This is an update to the latest upstream release.
CYGWIN-ANNOUNCE UNSUBSCRIBE INFO
If you want to unsubscribe from the cygwin-announce mailing list, please
use the automated form at:
If this does not work, then look at the "List-Unsubscribe: " tag in the
email header of this message. Send email to the address specified
there. It will be in the format:
If you need more information on unsubscribing, start reading here:
Please read *all* of the information on unsubscribing that is available
starting at this URL.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple