This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: start cygwin script from windows
- From: Andrey Repin <anrdaemon at freemail dot ru>
- To: Christian Buhtz <exsudat at gmx dot de>, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2012 01:39:01 +0400
- Subject: Re: start cygwin script from windows
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: Andrey Repin <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
Greetings, Christian Buhtz!
> I have a script running on cygwin.
Wha??????????? Do you aware that this your phrase is a complete nonsense?
> I want to start it (with taksplaner) from windows but cygwin is not running.
What preventing you from doing so?
> How can I tell window to start the script but need to run cygwin first?
The same way you would tell it to start any other script.
path/to/script/interpreter -some -options /path/to/script
Andrey Repin (email@example.com) 13.03.2012, <00:56>
Sorry for my terrible english...
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple