This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cygport suggestion: src_postinstall
- From: "Yaakov (Cygwin/X)" <yselkowitz at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2012 16:58:30 -0600
- Subject: Re: cygport suggestion: src_postinstall
- References: <4F5A7582.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 2012-03-09 15:26, Ken Brown wrote:
My immediate reason for this request is that I'm thinking about ITP-ing
This too is in Ports:
and I don't like some of the things that are done in __src_postinst when
> I build that package.
Could you specify?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple