This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Forking a program in a thread
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2012 09:47:13 +0100
- Subject: Re: Forking a program in a thread
- References: <20120309011402.GA4704@GIOVE>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Mar 9 02:14, Enrico Forestieri wrote:
> I would like to point out a regression, seemingly introduced in 1.7.10.
> If a program is exec'ed after forking in a thread and the program is
> a native Windows program, it (seemingly) fails to start.
What Windows version?
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader cygwin AT cygwin DOT com
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple