This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Cygwin for Fedora?
- From: Harry Simons <simonsharry at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2012 13:15:20 +0530
- Subject: Cygwin for Fedora?
- Reply-to: simonsharry at gmail dot com
Was wondering if it's possible to install / emulate Cygwin on Fedora?
Basically, I want my scripts to be able to run flawlessly on both Fedora and
Cygwin/Windows systems. Cygwin, I believe, can have different packages and/or
different versions of programs in packages (e.g. /usr/bin/file, whose output for
Microsoft documents changes with versions).
Instead of asking for access to a Cygwin/Windows PC just for the above, I
thought it would be terrific if Cygwin could somehow be installed / emulated on
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple