This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: mintty scroll to bottom
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2012 09:41:05 +0100
- Subject: Re: mintty scroll to bottom
- References: <CC0D9E8456BA41488A76AFE4E8F3A369032A266A@de011305.de.ina.com> <CAHWeT-YSb9LaXaa3CmVh94Jy0uOGrdzhVRi-uKW32Ufs-xyWSg@mail.gmail.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Mar 1 20:43, Andy Koppe wrote:
> On 29 February 2012 12:46, Lemke, Michael SZ/HZA-ZSW wrote:
> > What is the mintty equivalent to rxvt/xterm's
> > -si|+si
> > Â Â Â Â Â Â ÂTurn on/off scroll-to-bottom on TTY output inhibit;
> > Â Â Â Â Â Â Âresource scrollTtyOutput has opposite effect.
> There's no such option. Shift+End will get you back to the current
> output after looking at something in the scrollback, as will any
> keypress that sends something to the terminal.
Any chance to implement this? Automatic scroll-to-bottom is a useful
feature, IMHO. SHTDI? ;)
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader cygwin AT cygwin DOT com
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple