This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: make producing basename error that can't be captured by "make &> make.out"
- From: Dave Korn <dave dot korn dot cygwin at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2012 06:07:15 +0000
- Subject: Re: make producing basename error that can't be captured by "make &> make.out"
- References: <4F5035D0.email@example.com>
On 02/03/2012 02:52, Paul Allen Newell wrote:
> [ weird problem symptoms ]
You probably have a script or shell alias getting in between you and the
real make. Please run "type make ; which -a make" in a bash shell and show us
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple