This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: mintty scroll to bottom
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2012 11:19:20 +0100
- Subject: Re: mintty scroll to bottom
- References: <CC0D9E8456BA41488A76AFE4E8F3A369032A266A@de011305.de.ina.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Feb 29 13:46, Lemke, Michael SZ/HZA-ZSW wrote:
> What is the mintty equivalent to rxvt/xterm's
> Turn on/off scroll-to-bottom on TTY output inhibit;
> resource scrollTtyOutput has opposite effect.
> I'd like to have it turned on, i.e., scroll to bottom whenever
> there is new output. Couldn't find anything for mintty and it
> seems mintty doesn't scroll.
Maybe you should ask this on the mintty mailing list mintty-discuss AT
googlegroups DOT com
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader cygwin AT cygwin DOT com
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple