This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cygheap base mismatch detected
- From: marco atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2012 08:03:11 +0100
- Subject: Re: cygheap base mismatch detected
- Authentication-results: mr.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of firstname.lastname@example.org designates 10.236.173.202 as permitted sender) email@example.com; dkim=pass firstname.lastname@example.org
- References: <4F4E7CC8.email@example.com> <loom.20120301T062817firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Thu, Mar 1, 2012 at 6:56 AM, Heiko Elger wrote:
> I can agree having some times same error on multiple machines (win7/64) - but
> always when running perl.
> 1 [main] perl (7796) c:\programme\cygwin\bin\perl.exe: *** fatal error -
> cygheap base mismatch detected - 0xE158D0
> This problem is probably due to using incompatible versions of the cygwin DLL.
> Search for cygwin1.dll using the Windows Start->Find/Search facility
> and delete all but the most recent version. ?The most recent version *should*
> reside in x:\cygwin\bin, where 'x' is the drive on which you have
> installed the cygwin distribution. ?Rebooting is also suggested if you
> are unable to find another cygwin DLL.
this old message
and 0xE158D0 0xEF58D0. suggest that is a rebase problem.
and try rebaseall from the dash shell
> We are using German Win7/64.
on Win7/64 the rebase problem is very common dur tue the additional dll loaded
by the system
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple