This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: bash under emacs gives "cannot set terminal process group" [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]
- From: Leo <leoslists at letterboxes dot org>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 14:07:56 +1100
- Subject: Re: bash under emacs gives "cannot set terminal process group" [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]
- References: <9CB70ACB10C3C0449DEC0EF50A02184705FF3A369E71@cbrexc01.crimecommission.gov.au>
> On 2/28/2012 5:16 AM, Leo wrote:
>I'm running emacs with the following version string:
GNU Emacs 23.4.1 (i386-mingw-nt6.1.7601) of 2012-02-05 on MARVIN
>This is the native Windows build of emacs, not Cygwin's emacs.
Yep, I do run the native Windows build - and the Cygwin bash always worked in there.
Something must have changed in the i/o handshake from the Cygwin side when I upgraded Cygwin to 1.7.11-1. Any idea what that could be? And how I can fix it? Does bash need other command line arguments?
Many thanks, Leo
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple