This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: unexpected nodosfilewarning message
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2012 12:30:56 +0100
- Subject: Re: unexpected nodosfilewarning message
- References: <20120228094200.GA2560@qp9482>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Feb 28 10:41, Denis Excoffier wrote:
> The following command, under tcsh, produces the "nodosfilewarning"
> message but shouldn't (IMHO). Of course, it seems more tcsh-related
> than cygwin-related, but perhaps someone could have an idea.
> % echo '\u' /etc/xi*
> cygwin warning:
> MS-DOS style path detected: \u
Looks like standard behaviour of tcsh. It scans the command line
for any glob chars and if it finds one, it globifies the entire
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader cygwin AT cygwin DOT com
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple