This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: 'more' segment faults with latest cygwin1.dll (1.7.11)
- From: "Yaakov (Cygwin/X)" <yselkowitz at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2012 17:22:32 -0600
- Subject: Re: 'more' segment faults with latest cygwin1.dll (1.7.11)
- Authentication-results: mr.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of firstname.lastname@example.org designates 10.50.88.132 as permitted sender) email@example.com; dkim=pass firstname.lastname@example.org
- References: <CAK-n8j4+JwjgjYwWOkR9Y9zMd1xzKDwd9F7w55aMG23CSRf9Kw@mail.gmail.com> <20120227195959.GC7534@calimero.vinschen.de>
On Mon, 2012-02-27 at 20:59 +0100, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> I can reproduce it as well, but the crash occurs in the application,
> not in Cygwin. Yaakov, this is from the util-linux package, can you
> please have a look what happens there?
Yes, it's already on my todo list.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple