This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
[ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: octave-3.6.1-1
- From: marco atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2012 07:01:17 +0100
- Subject: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: octave-3.6.1-1
- Authentication-results: mr.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of email@example.com designates 10.68.197.33 as permitted sender) firstname.lastname@example.org; dkim=pass email@example.com
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
New versions 3.6.1-1 of
are available in the Cygwin distribution:
This is mainstream main release, first of 3.6.x series
A lot of functionalities have been improved and extended
including additional compatibilities with Matlab and
a better fltk interface in alternative to the default
The GNU Octave language for numerical computations is a (mostly Matlab (R)
compatible) high-level language, primarily intended for numerical
computations. It provides a convenient command-line interface for solving
linear and nonlinear problems numerically.
If you have questions or comments, please send them to the
cygwin mailing list at: cygwin (at) cygwin (dot) com .
*** CYGWIN-ANNOUNCE UNSUBSCRIBE INFO ***
If you want to unsubscribe from the cygwin-announce mailing list,
look at the "List-Unsubscribe: " tag in the email header of this
message. Send email to the address specified there. It will be in the
If you need more information on unsubscribing, start reading here:
Please read *all* of the information on unsubscribing that
is available starting at this URL.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple