This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: 1.7.10 - Cannot open printer network share on Windows XP
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2012 11:32:21 +0100
- Subject: Re: 1.7.10 - Cannot open printer network share on Windows XP
- References: <CAG079-4tT-VLqqVPU-F=ddgHFLhZC8W7y1=a1Q4-pD0szjGZNg@mail.gmail.com> <CAG079-7focWimsJ1FrVL+Qw32yQnejGS247CJs4DdDojwB0EWQ@mail.gmail.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Feb 23 18:41, Gelorge Nevada wrote:
> I open a file whith a path toÂa printer network share as
> \\BOQUETA\REQÂin binary mode to write directly to a matricial printer.
> Until 1.7.9 thats works fine, but after update to 1.7.10 stops work.
> Using wxWidgets 2.8.0.Â As a test, I replace cygwin1.dll with 1.7.9
> version and works again.
I have a HP network printer, but I don't know how to set the printer and
Windows up to allow direct printing like you do. For a start, can you
pick and choose Cygwin snapshots from http://cygwin.com/snapshots/ until
you can put your finger on the snapshot which introduced the problem?
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader cygwin AT cygwin DOT com
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple