Re: shared_info::init_obcaseinsensitive implemented incorrectly

Grr, I hit send before finishing writing this. I meant to write:

"Then, check for existence of the uppercase or lowercase form of the
path (choose appropriate casing based on the existing casing) with
NtQueryAttributesFile ensuring, obviously, that the
OBJ_CASE_INSENSITIVE flag is not set."

Cheers,

Nick