This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
mintty window handle
- From: Kevin Schnitzius <kometes at yahoo dot com>
- To: "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2012 12:18:39 -0800 (PST)
- Subject: mintty window handle
- Reply-to: Kevin Schnitzius <kometes at yahoo dot com>
I would like to be able change the icon dynamically on my mintty
windows.? However, old trick (google KB125103) for finding console
window handles won't work anymore as it relies on the windows console
window.? I have verified that WM_SETICON works with the correct window handle.? I have played
around with the walking through windows but I can't figure out how to do it.
Anyone have any clues about how to find this handle programmatically?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple