This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: rxvt broken in recent snapshots (since cygwin 1.7.10(0.259/5/3))
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 19:23:04 +0100
- Subject: Re: rxvt broken in recent snapshots (since cygwin 1.7.10(0.259/5/3))
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Feb 14 10:05, Hans Horn wrote:
> something in the recent post-1.7.10(0.259/5/3) cygwin snapshots
> (20120207..20120214) broke rxvt. Even though this terminal is
> abandoned it is still my favorite one due to its simple copy/past
> abilities. I hate to see it go away.
> Reverted to 1.7.10..
> Any clues what might have caused this?
No, but if you're using rxvt for it's simple copy/paste, why don't you
use mintty instead, which provides the same type of simple copy/paste?
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader cygwin AT cygwin DOT com
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple