This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: oh forgot the cygcheck...
- From: Linda Walsh <cygwin at tlinx dot org>
- To: "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2012 18:47:11 -0800
- Subject: Re: oh forgot the cygcheck...
- References: <4F35E62E.email@example.com>
Well, seems like the cygcheck went through, but the base mail seems to be
got one message that it thought the message involving a crash in cygwin wasn't
I guess I'm supposed to report cygwin problems to the base-package maintainers..
Almost seems like someone is playing malicious games with the mailing list..
Last bug bounced with a 'we've been told to bounce your messages as spam'...
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple