This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: v1.7.10 -- forked process died unexpectedly
- From: marco atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 08 Feb 2012 17:41:07 +0100
- Subject: Re: v1.7.10 -- forked process died unexpectedly
- References: <email@example.com>
On 2/8/2012 5:30 PM, Rolf Campbell wrote:
I get these sporadic failures in my build system after upgrading to
1.7.10. I can't reproduce these consistently, seems to happen randomly
every few dozen builds.
mkdir -p output/device/1110/source/
0 [main] make 7900 fork: child -1 - forked process died
unexpectedly, retry 0, exit code -1073741819, errno 11
make: vfork: Resource temporarily unavailable
4.44. How do I fix fork() failures?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple