This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Cannot start Bash after today's update
- From: Ryan Johnson <ryan dot johnson at cs dot utoronto dot ca>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 07 Feb 2012 12:32:41 -0500
- Subject: Re: Cannot start Bash after today's update
- References: <4F315C0C.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 07/02/2012 12:14 PM, Ilguiz Latypov wrote:
[verboten confidential/privileged material disclaimer]
You're lucky the list didn't bounce you. Remove that notice and try again.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple