This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cygwin-1.7.10-1 and sshd
- From: Harry G McGavran Jr <w5pny at w5pny dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 06 Feb 2012 09:43:54 -0700
- Subject: Re: cygwin-1.7.10-1 and sshd
- Reply-to: w5pny at w5pny dot com
As I wrote before, somebody has created this setting explicitely. Even
in older versions of the ssh-host-config script, only the "ntsec" setting
was default and that is useless since 1.7, too. "binmode" also doesn't
exist in 1.7 anymore. See the User's Guide at
Remove the setting entirely from the registry key and restart the
Thanks for the info -- that's what I've done.
Harry G. McGavran, Jr.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple