This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: "git clone" over ssh fails intermittently w/snapshot 20120123
- From: Kevin Layer <layer at franz dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 01 Feb 2012 11:44:19 -0800
- Subject: Re: "git clone" over ssh fails intermittently w/snapshot 20120123
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <20120128183816.GA24438@ednor.casa.cgf.cx> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20120130161649.GA8413@ednor.casa.cgf.cx> <email@example.com> <4F27233B.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Larry Hall (Cygwin) wrote:
>> On 1/30/2012 5:53 PM, Kevin Layer wrote:
>> > Well over 200 clones with no error with the stock 1.7.9 cygwin1.dll,
>> > changing nothing else on the machine.
>> Can you check for the most recent snapshot that does work for you?
It took a while, but it works in 11/24 and fails in 11/29.
It did about ~500 clones on 11/24, so I'd say that's rock solid.
Is this all that is needed? It's been all quiet since my email.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple