This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Installation problems with home path and sshd
- From: Michael Lutz <Michi_cc at gmx dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2011 14:14:57 +0100
- Subject: Re: Installation problems with home path and sshd
- Openpgp: id=31DEFEF1
- References: <email@example.com>
Am 27.11.2011 11:37 schrieb gabier:
> cygrunsrv: Error starting a service: StartService: Win32 error 1069:
> (Following sentence translated from French) The failure to open a session
> has prevented the start of the service.
Open the properties of the service and enable "Allow service to interact
with desktop" (or something like that). If that option is already enabled
I don't have any more ideas either.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple