This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Create file fails on network drives in cygwin-1.7.9-1
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2011 10:18:12 +0100
- Subject: Re: Create file fails on network drives in cygwin-1.7.9-1
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Nov 24 15:15, firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
> I had the same problem, and the suggested solution below worked.
> Failing a permanent fix, it would be great if a future version of cygwin allowed
> me to specify (via a config file) that I need to mount (some or all) of the
> /cygdrive directories with noacl option (or even better - pointers on how to
> achieve that with the current version).
The User's Guide is your friend:
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader cygwin AT cygwin DOT com
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple