This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Rolling back to 1.6.x Subversion
- From: David Rothenberger <daveroth at acm dot org>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2011 13:16:05 -0800
- Subject: Re: Rolling back to 1.6.x Subversion
- References: <4EC2DDF5.firstname.lastname@example.org> <4EC3D428.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On 11/16/2011 7:18 AM, Jeremy Bopp wrote:
> On 11/15/2011 15:47, Sean LeBlanc wrote:
>> I've accidentally updated Subversion to 1.7.x on Cygwin.
>> Is there a way to get an older package of Subversion installed?
> It looks like you'll need to check out the Cygwin Time Machine
> (http://www.fruitbat.org/Cygwin/index.html#cygwintimemachine) if you
> want to go back to version 1.6.
The 1.6.17-1 release is still on the mirrors, you'll just have to
download it manually.
Or, you can wait for a day or two. I'll try to get the 1.6.17-1 version
restored as the "previous" version for easier installation through the
David Rothenberger ---- firstname.lastname@example.org
I'll burn my books.
-- Christopher Marlowe
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple