This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
[ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: man-1.6g-1: Man, apropos and whatis.
- From: "Dr. Volker Zell" <dr dot volker dot zell at oracle dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2011 12:20:37 +0100
- Subject: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: man-1.6g-1: Man, apropos and whatis.
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
A new version of 'man' has been uploaded to a server near you.
- Switched to latest upstream version
- Rebuild for cygwin 1.7.9 with gcc-4.5.3
- Fixed "man cut cut" throwing an error (Fedora #542852) (Ivana Varekova, flc).
- Corrections to the man.man German locale translation (Stefan Bacher).
- flawed treatment of Awk in configure script (Elias Pipping).
- announcement mailing list set up (firstname.lastname@example.org) (flc).
- Minor fix to LZMA support (Per Øyvind Karlsen - Mandriva team).
- Added XZ compression support (Per Øyvind Karlsen).
- Improvements to extension handling (R. Urban, V. Zell - CYGWIN project).
- Releases now gpg signed. Validation instructions on primary distribution
- DOAP.rdf enabled on primary distribution site (flc).
- EXPERIMENTAL: SPDX.rdf enabled on primary distro site (flc).
- Changes to LSM file (flc).
CYGWIN-ANNOUNCE UNSUBSCRIBE INFO
If you want to unsubscribe from the cygwin-announce mailing list, please
use the automated form at:
If this does not work, then look at the "List-Unsubscribe: " tag in the
email header of this message. Send email to the address specified
there. It will be in the format:
If you need more information on unsubscribing, start reading here:
Please read *all* of the information on unsubscribing that is available
starting at this URL.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple