This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: shared Libary problems
- From: Tim Prince <n8tm at aol dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2011 17:30:46 -0500
- Subject: Re: shared Libary problems
- References: <074601cca3dd$e28be2a0$a7a3a7e0$@gov>
- Reply-to: tprince at computer dot org
On 11/15/2011 4:31 PM, Jim Harsh wrote:
If you're depending on a specific C++ mangling to match what you've put
in your build, bear in mind that no g++ will match any Visual Studio
compatible C++ compiler. Normal procedure is to use extern "C" on the
C++ side and iso_c_interop on the Fortran side so as to remove mangling
on both sides. You may have better chances with the linux build
procedure under cygwin, hoping that cygwin g++ may match linux g++.
If you normally embed options such as -O2 in your alias for the compiler
name when using Intel compilers, you could do the same with gnu compilers.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple