This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: setup.exe, dependencies, and 'keep' mode
- From: szgyg <szgyg at ludens dot elte dot hu>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2011 18:46:21 +0100
- Subject: Re: setup.exe, dependencies, and 'keep' mode
- References: <4EBB0211.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 11/9/2011 11:43 PM, Ryan Johnson wrote:
There's a somewhat annoying behavior in setup.exe when installing
packages in 'keep' mode: all dependencies selected by things which would
have been installed in 'Curr' mode still try to download. Often I can
tell that they're spurious and just choose not to install them, but it
would get messy if the thing to be installed actually had dependencies...
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple