This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: What updates done after October 3 may affect gfortran built binaries?
- From: Dave Korn <dave dot korn dot cygwin at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2011 05:23:40 +0000
- Subject: Re: What updates done after October 3 may affect gfortran built binaries?
- References: <1320845473.13045.70.camel@kare-desktop>
On 09/11/2011 13:31, Edvardsen KÃre wrote:
> In order to replicate my build you need to install latest version of the
> grib_api library
> and istall it with jasper
What is "jasper"? Wikipedia lists four entirely different open source
projects by that name!
Also, how big is your build directory? If of a manageable size, please
zip/tar it up and send me a copy off-list; if it's huge, please just send me a
copy of the broken executable (also off-list).
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple