This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2011 14:35:21 -0500
- Subject: Re: ptsname_r
- References: <4EB82DF9.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Mon, Nov 07, 2011 at 12:14:01PM -0700, Eric Blake wrote:
>Since ptsname() is not thread-safe on all platforms, it would be nice if
>cygwin could also export ptsname_r() to match glibc.
>If no one beats me to it, I'll try and submit patches this week.
I'll do it. I've been in this code recently so it's fresh in my mind.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple