This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
[ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: bind-9.8.1-2
- From: "Yaakov (Cygwin/X)" <yselkowitz at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 01 Nov 2011 20:55:50 -0500
- Subject: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: bind-9.8.1-2
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
The following package has been updated for the Cygwin distribution:
ISC BIND is a suite of Domain Name Service (DNS) utilities.
This is an update to the latest upstream release, with the following
- DLZ support is enabled for Berkeley-DB, LDAP, and PostreSQL.
- Split libraries have been removed, as nothing else uses them. The
libdns*, libisc*, and liblwres* packages can (and should) therefore be
uninstalled. (If already present on your system, they will now be in
the Misc category.)
CYGWIN-ANNOUNCE UNSUBSCRIBE INFO
If you want to unsubscribe from the cygwin-announce mailing list, please
use the automated form at:
If this does not work, then look at the "List-Unsubscribe: " tag in the
email header of this message. Send email to the address specified
there. It will be in the format:
If you need more information on unsubscribing, start reading here:
Please read *all* of the information on unsubscribing that is available
starting at this URL.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple