This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: 1.7.7: problem installing cmake (Seven)
- From: Mitchel Craun <mitchel_john_craun at yahoo dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2011 05:47:09 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: 1.7.7: problem installing cmake (Seven)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I am trying to use cmake (I believe it installed correctly) to install another
I am running windows 7 and am using cygwin to accomplish this.
When I try and use cmake I get the same missing "cygidn-11.dll" error.
>From what I have seen here I need "the libidn package".
After googleing this it seems that this is for ubuntu.
What should I do if I am running only windows 7?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple