This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Mapping "underline" to "colour" - how is the colour determined?
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: Ronald Fischer <ynnor at mm dot st>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2011 11:11:36 +0200
- Subject: Re: Mapping "underline" to "colour" - how is the colour determined?
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
On 10/24/2011 10:12 AM, Ronald Fischer wrote:
Which package do I need to have infocmp installed? According to Setup, I
have terminfo 5.7 installed. However, infocmp is not in my PATH, not is
there a man page for it.
Hmm... Using this link, I get a search result of the following packages:
Found 5 matches for infocmp
ncurses/ncurses-5.7-16 Utilities for terminal handling
ncurses/ncurses-5.7-18 Utilities for terminal handling
ncursesw/ncursesw-5.7-18 Utilities for terminal handling
tetex-bin/tetex-bin-2.0.2-15-src The TeX text formatting
tetex-bin/tetex-bin-3.0.0-3-src The TeX text formatting system
Nothing which looks like infocmp....
have you tried to enter in ncurses/ncurses-5.7-18 ?
the search provide all the packages that match infocmp in the file list.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple