This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Three snapshots yesterday!
- From: Denis Excoffier <cygwin at Denis-Excoffier dot org>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2011 10:24:39 +0159
- Subject: Three snapshots yesterday!
Three snapshots yesterday! Great!
However, i discovered an irregularity for the last one:
The cvs change by cgf dated 2011-10-20 21:35:59
with Log message:
* fhandler.h (fhandler*::copyto): Free path_conv strings first.
* path.h (cfree_and_null): Rename and expand from cfree_maybe.
(path_conv &operator =): Call free_strings rather than freeing strings
is included in the sources (cygwin-src-20111020.tar.bz2) and the
"Diff since 2011-10-17 (49k)" but it is not mentionned in the
"ChangeLog since 2011-10-17 (2k)" (and also not mentionned in
the winsup/cygwin/ChangeLog inside the sources). For the binaries
(cygwin-inst-20111020.tar.bz2) i cannot say.
Is this under control?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple