This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: How to run a bash script that calls a Win exe under Windows without installing Cygwin?
- From: Andrew DeFaria <Andrew at DeFaria dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2011 08:19:46 -0700
- Subject: Re: How to run a bash script that calls a Win exe under Windows without installing Cygwin?
- References: <CAExwyV88dqJShKKO9-y=4FkxdqsOTM7-=pD9-FYg4PrzZo9a5A@mail.gmail.com> <CAExwyV_6BiuWbHuTX9btmjKJVLGVgXW7uSm1y2=jU00bTXetbg@mail.gmail.com>
On 10/19/11 00:57, bagvian wrote:
Basically, I can copy anything on that machine but I cannot install Cygwin.
If you can truly copy "anything" on that machine then why not simply
copy <desktop>:C:\Cygwin to that machine?
Andrew DeFaria <http://defaria.com>
Out of my mind. Back in five minutes.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple