This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: A quick question regarding a recent commit
- From: Andrew Schulman <schulman dot andrew at epamail dot epa dot gov>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2011 09:58:44 -0400
- Subject: Re: A quick question regarding a recent commit
- References: <5D5CAD1E-BB44-4A1D-AA1A-1356448A6A5A@linux-depot.com>
> You recently applied a patch to the Cygwin tree regarding Windows
> permissions when logging in via SSH with PubKey authentication (see
> the link below). Another user in the thread confirmed it worked in
> the latest snapshot. I download the latest cygwin-inst tar ball and
> replaced the existing installed files on a machine that is suffering
> from the same issue (with the ones from the archive). After rebooting
> the machine the issue still persisted though :-( (trying to install
> an MSI as administrator, works with password auth, not with pub key).
Please log in with pubkey and run
Then post the results here. That will show which privileges your account
has, and whether they're enabled.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple