This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cppcheck 1.50-1 Aborted (core dumped) when starting
- From: Chris Sutcliffe <ir0nh34d at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2011 20:11:20 -0400
- Subject: Re: cppcheck 1.50-1 Aborted (core dumped) when starting
- References: <SNT141-W34CFF22D6A918FF5B30D64D2E00@phx.gbl> <SNT141-W814F68EC183304ACC3211D2E00@phx.gbl>
On 13 October 2011 17:06, J- MAN wrote:
> ?This is from a fresh cygwin install.? Just add latest cppcheck 1.50-1
> ?and try to run it, it will abruptly end with a Aborted (core dumped)
> ?error.? The previous version that is available from setup get's a little
> ?further, but also crashes when trying to analyze files.
Please try the newly uploaded (earlier today) cppcheck-1.51-1 and let
me know if you still experience the issue.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple